Master Continuity and Differentiability to score high in Class 12 examinations.
This course focuses on the continuity and differentiability section which is one of the high scoring parts of Class 12 Mathematics syllabus for Board examinations in India. The video tutorials are designed to give you a thorough conceptual understanding of the continuity and differentiability topics. These video tutorials also provide with tips and tricks to solve the complex Continuity and Differentiability problems in an easy and efficient manner.
The course package:
- 31 video tutorials - over 3 hours of recordings
- No waiting period - get access to video tutorials as soon as you enroll
Class 12 Math Video Tutorials for Continuity and Differentiability online course outline:
- Continuity and differentiability
- Derivative of composite functions
- Chain rule
- Derivatives of inverse trigonometric functions
- Derivative of implicit function
- Concept of exponential and logarithmic functions and their derivative
- Logarithmic differentiation
- Derivative of functions expressed in parametric forms
- Second order derivatives
- Rolle's and Lagrange's Mean Value Theorems (without proof) and their geometric interpretation
About the course instructor:
Alex is an experienced Mathematics instructor who has been teaching Mathematics for more than 31 years. He has also trained many students in the aptitude portion which comes in various competitive exams like CAT, GRE, GMAT, and Bank PO exam etc.
Interested in a full course? Check out the full Class 12 video course by Alex.
Language of instruction: English